June 12, 2019
Featured Employee: Meet Jennifer, Director of Sales at Cornerstone Homes
June 10, 2019
Lofty Dreams Come True This Summer With $2,500 Toward Design Options!
June 10, 2019
Summer Hot Spots in Virginia in 2019
June 6, 2019
Decorating Your Outdoor Living Spaces for the Summer
June 3, 2019
Why You Should Move to a 55+ Community Sooner
June 1, 2019
Add Zing to Your Outdoor Living Space with Container Gardening
May 23, 2019
Join Us For Yoga in the Barn at Chickahominy Falls
May 20, 2019
The Corner Patch Gardens Are Open!
May 14, 2019
Curb Appeal: Preparing Your Home To Sell
At Ashlake, there’s always something new under the sun!
- You'll start saving the very first day of your system’s operation. How high is your current electric bill? You can expect to save around $90 a month from your solar energy system at Ashlake!
- You can claim a one-time tax credit equal to 30% of your system’s cost. For example, on a $15,000 solar energy system, you’d be entitled to $4,500 in tax credits. Cha-ching!
- When you purchase your home, it's easy to finance your solar energy system through your mortgage.
- Homes with a solar energy system provide more reliable power and have a better resale value in the Richmond market.
- Your solar energy system will reduce your carbon footprint by lowering demand for electricity from coal or gas-fueled energy plants.