Cornerstone Homes is a leader in building Active Adult 55+ Communities in Central Virginia. Due to our rapid growth we are always seeking exceptional team members. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages and an exceptional work environment. If you would like to become a part of our award-winning team, please note the following positions available:
compensation: Base + Commission expected to be $100K+, company health and dental insurance
employment type: full-time
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: New Home Sales in Active Adult (55+) community. Responsible for building relationships, communicating our unique sales advantages, identifying customers' needs and closing sales with the final goal of a satisfied customer.
Since its inception in 2001, Cornerstone Homes has been dedicated to creating perfect homes and lifestyles for active adults. As a builder/developer specializing exclusively in the construction and marketing of age 55+ communities, we're recognized as the market leader in Active Adult home building, exclusively serving the 55+ population.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sell and Market a new 55+ community from the ground up, meeting or exceeding monthly goals
• Engage visitors, establish relationships and manage activities using Lasso, our CRM system
• Through self generated and referred leads, sell, process and close homes
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics - providing Sales Director with a quarterly Market Analysis
• Accompany visitors through the Sales Center, models, amenities and inventory of homes, learning customers' needs and relating how our homes can satisfy their needs
• 2 years proven experience in Hew Home Sales and/or commission real estate sales
• Outstanding Customer Service skills
• Outgoing, positive attitude
• Willing to work weekends
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
• No real estate license required
Summary of Position
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and assisting customers at our Sales Center for Chickahominy Falls. However, location assignment may vary according to the needs of the company and hours worked will fluctuate with the seasons of the year and community needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Greet all visitors to the Sales Center and provide appropriate marketing materials and assist in visitor registration process.
Discuss the community in general and the available home builder’s offerings to be able to direct them to the appropriate Sales Manager for each builder.
Answer phone calls and provide information in a prompt and professional manner.
Provide administrative assistance to the Sales Managers as designated.
From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
Excellent customer service skills are required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Light typing, filing, faxing and miscellaneous administrative skills are required.
Must have available transportation to lead customers to various inventory home locations.
Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match