September 19, 2019
Life After Move-In Day: The FUN Begins!
September 17, 2019
Villa Style Homes - The Farmstead at Chickahominy Falls!
September 16, 2019
Harvest the Love in the Corner Patch Gardens
September 9, 2019
Long Time Friendships at The Cove
September 6, 2019
Woodside Farms at Chickahominy Falls- Events, Classes, and What's Growing!
September 5, 2019
Beautiful Fall Trips to Take in Virginia
August 20, 2019
Buy New, Stay Cool! Energy Efficient Homes | Cornerstone Homes
August 19, 2019
The Amenity That Keeps On Growing and Giving | Summer in the Corner Patch Garden
August 14, 2019
What’s Growing at Woodside Farms | Cornerstone Homes at Chickahominy Falls
10 Things to Do in Fredericksburg
- Golfing at the Gauntlet – Grab your clubs and go for a round at the Gauntlet’s P.B. Dye 18-hole course, which has been called “one of the best courses in the Middle Atlantic”! The club also offers clinics, practice facilities, and is open year-round.
- Riverside Dinner Theater – Who doesn’t love dinner and a show? The Riverside Dinner Theater brings a three-course gourmet dinner right to your table as you enjoy the performance every Thursday through Saturday. If you want to bring the grandkids with you, the Children’s theater matinees are every Saturday and provide a kid-friendly bag lunch for a reasonable price.
- Grapes and Grains Trail – Take a tour of six local vineyards and distilleries on the Grapes and Grains Trail through Fredericksburg! For just $12, you will tour wineries like Potomac Point and Wilderness Run Vineyards and breweries like the Blue and Gray Brewery, tasting samples in your collectible stem-less wine glass.
- Fredericksburg Tasting Tour – If wine and beer isn’t your thing, you can hop on the Fredericksburg Tasting Tour for lunch! The tour offers sample-sized portions of meals such as cream of crab soup, house-made ravioli, and seasonal dishes from the area’s hottest restaurants. Have a taste of the Fredericksburg culinary culture scene!
- Lake Anna State Park – When the weather gets warmer, pack a lunch and head out to Lake Anna State Park! With 2,304 acres full of picnic areas, boating, and 13 miles of hiking trails, Lake Anna State park has activities for everyone.
- Shopping in Downtown Fred – Spend a day out at the shops in Downtown Fredericksburg. Explore shops like the Pa Dutch Tea and Spice Co., or head to Old Town Fredericksburg for a variety of boutiques, antique shops, and so much more!
- Dragonfly Yoga Studio – Breathe in… and exhale. Whether you’re looking to find your Zen or work up a sweat, Dragonfly Yoga Studio offers classes for all levels right in the heart of Fredericksburg, including hot yoga!
- Amy’s Café…Down by the River – This popular eatery brings casual home-style cooking to a family-friendly atmosphere. Amy’s Café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner at reasonable prices and even has a full-service bar. Eat your meal inside or enjoy outdoor seating in the screened-in porch.
- Spotsylvania Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday from April through December, the Spotsylvania Farmer’s Market brings over 60 vendors to the region’s largest farmer’s market! The market offers everything from locally grown produce and plants to meats, homemade cheeses, and breads. Take some time to see what the market has to offer you.
- Brush Strokes Gallery – The Brush Strokes Gallery offers pastels, watercolors, mixed media and more “to compliment every décor”. Every piece is available for purchase and there are new exhibits every month. Whether you’re looking to buy or just looking, the gallery is the perfect place to see art of all kinds!