Categories: Blog, Home & Garden, Richmond, VA, Wake Forest, NC | Posted: March 13, 2017
At Cornerstone Homes, we’ve cornered the market on attractive, well-designed single level homes. All of our homes have the primary living space on one level, with some models having an option second floor bonus room. They offer 2 or 3 bedrooms, plenty of open space, and a level of comfort you won’t believe. Take a look at some of the benefits of single-level living:
- Easier to navigate. The best thing about single level living: everything you need is on one floor! No more endless trips up and down the stairs, and no more forgetting that thing you needed from the master bedroom because it took so long to get there. Ah, sweet convenience!
- Have you, a family member, or your sweet Maltese Max ever tripped up on the staircase? Single level living means no worries about you or your loved ones missing a step. And no need to haul laundry or luggage up and down the stairs!
- Open space. Our one-story homes include lots of open living space. Rooms have high ceilings, lots of windows, and flow easily into one another – without an unsightly staircase to ruin the view.
- Easy to clean. If you could pick your least favorite chore, what would it be? Would it include cleaning the awkward crevices of your staircase? Or lugging your heavy vacuum and clunky cleaning supplies from floor to floor? Not anymore!
- Everyday life. Taking a shower and your spouse decides to run the dishwasher? Don’t yell at them from the upstairs bathroom. Yell from the same floor so they hear you better!
With all these benefits, you’ll wish you’d switched to single level living years ago!