Sure, you could use the bonus room featured in the Canterbury and Abbey models as a guest bedroom, but where’s the fun in that? Cornerstone Homes are designed to fit your lifestyle, so give yourself the space you’ve dreamed about. Here are five suggestions for other ways to use that extra room.
- Home Office. Run your home-based business. Check on your investments. Finally sit down to do the writing you’ve always wanted. Now you’ve got the time and this is the perfect space.
- Yoga Studio. Add calming tones and colors, a sound system, a TV for watching guided meditation videos or yoga videos. Begin your path to inner peace in a room designed to help you achieve your bliss.
- Craft Room. Keep all your supplies for painting, gift wrapping, knitting, sewing, and all your other projects organized in one place. If you’ve spent years trying to create at a cluttered dining room table or a cramped work bench in the garage, this is your chance to get the customized creative space you’ve always wanted.
- Media Room. For those who want to feel their entertainments. Watch games and wirelessly stream movies to your 60-inch television or install a state-of-the-art stereo and speakers, crank up the music and tear off the knob. Or throw away the remote. This is your media room and nobody can stop you from making the windows shake.
- Library. A sanctuary full of your favorite books–the bibliophile’s fondest dream. Floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. Hardwood floors. Comfortable chairs (we won’t tell anyone if you use them for napping too). Plenty of light. Go analog in a digital world with your custom-built library.