You are Ready to Rightsize When……
* You are sick of putting up storm windows or mowing the lawn.
* You’ve occasionally wondered how many sets of dishes a person can eat off at one time or how many Beanie Babies constitutes a collection.
* The family pet has passed away.
* Your last child has gone to college – and your home feels empty.
* Your kids are grown and have moved into their own places; your home feels quiet and dull.
* Your spouse has passed away (or asked for a divorce) and your home feels too big and probably costs too much financially or emotionally to maintain.
* You’ve at last met the love of your life and are combining households.
* Half your friends have left town – permanently.
* You have an unrequited yen to get out and see more of the world before you die.
* The thrill is gone from the way you’ve made your living all these years.
* You’re retired or soon will be.
* You’ve survived a crisis and are forced to make a change.
* Your elderly parents or siblings are failing and need your help.
* You’re not as spry as you once were and YOU need help.
* YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE, FORWARD-THINKING PERSON WHO NEVER LETS ANY GRASS GROW UNDER YOUR FEET AND ARE PLANNING AHEAD!!!